Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stuck in bed!

I am stuck, resting in bed for the next 24 hours :(
I have a muscle spasm so horrid, my doctor thought it was a broken bone jabbing out of my back. However, if I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well do it as glamorously as possible. So, to forget about the fact that I am injured, I'm declaring this "Teiler's day of all things royal."

So, I'll watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, read the latest copies of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, post tons of greatness here and over at Jett-Set Fashion, ingest as many carbs as I want, take multiple siestas courtesy of the medicine that my doctor prescribed for me and wear out my credit card on some epic online shopping (can you say brand new Louis bag??)

Ciao lovelies!
Be back soon...

Teiler

P.S. I'm quite sure I'll be "instragramming" tons of pics today...follow me! @thefashionsnob

No comments:

Post a Comment