Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All I want is everything...

For the past 3 years, my lovely Jett-Set Fashion readers have asked when I would finally share my life. What I wear, where I travel, what I like to eat and what I do for fun. So, here goes. Welcome to my blog about my life. Some fun facts about me: I have a lovely website called Jett-Set Fashion that's been around for 3 years now. It has been a fun and interesting journey that has lead me to so many amazing opportunities and I'm looking forward to seeing what else it will lead to in the future. I also have a fierce magazine called FAQTOR Fashion Book. It's an epic global fashion collective that just got started about 5 months ago. It's already in more than 50 countries, and growing every day! My latest venture is something I've wanted to do for a while. It's a dope clothing collection called Rich Girls Society. It is a luxury street wear brand that I am currently working on, hopefully it will be in stores soon. I'll share pictures of it later. Enjoy! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment