Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Skinny secrets pt. 1

After my book feature in "Secrets of successful women" a lot of you have been sending tweets and emails, asking me to share more details on how I stay skinny and my health/beauty routines so I'll share them now. In general, I stay skinny due to age, genetics and an EXTREMELY fast metabolism. However, my eating pattern also aides in that. Instead of eating huge meals, I eat tiny little bits over the course of the entire day which keeps the metabolism moving. Also, I naturally eat very, very slow. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that it takes me twice as long as everyone else to finish a meal. You end up getting full before you eat too much! The only other person in my family that eats as slowly as I do is also very skinny.

I don't like soda, cake or baked goods (except the occasional donut and cupcake) so those are calories and fat that I never have to worry about. I practice yoga regularly and I do 5 minute ab, leg and booty workouts everyday at 7:30. For those who have asked, I am 5'7" and 115 pounds. I don't carry much weight in my stomach or upper body at all, my legs tend to carry most of my weight.

Now for my favorite part...BEAUTY! I take vitamins EVERY SINGLE DAY. I take Nature's own "Hair, Skin and Nails" because I wasn't born with the best skin conditions (I suffer from sensitive skin and eczema) and En Natural "Vibrance" vitamins for healthy hair which are vegetarian, multi-vitamins with no binders or fillers, 100% natural! You can buy a bottle here http://www.amazon.com/Vibrance-Vitamins-Vegetarian-Capsules-Formula/dp/B00G6U4ZI6 and use my code for 15% off EUN15OFF

I'll share more of my skinny secrets later! Use hashtag #FitTippy to ask questions and check out my fit tips!



No comments:

Post a Comment