Thursday, August 8, 2013

My beauty routine

I’ve gotten some tweets about my general beauty routine (specifically for my face) so today I’ll share my process with you.

1.  I wash my face with a soy face cleanser ($38) by “Fresh” twice daily. It is a clear, gel like substance that leaves your face feeling super clean after you use it.
2.  Next I use a thin layer of Elizabeth Arden’s Visible difference optimizing skin serum ($49.50) on my face and next. This gives me radiant skin and reduces the appearance of my pores.
3.  Lastly, I use Lotus youth preserve face cream with super 7 Complex ($42), which is also by Fresh. This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It doesn’t make my skin oily/greasy but combats dry skin.

I like to get regular facials to exfoliate my skin and get rid of pesky blemishes that like to make an appearance on my chin or forehead every once in a while.

Honorable mentions: Caudalie’s Gentle cleansing milk ($28) and Korres’ Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing face cream ($32)

My all-time favorite face cleanser is Episteme’s moisture washing cream ($60). It is an Asian cleansing cream that I received as a gift last September during fashion week. I have had an extremely difficult time tracking it down L It gave me the best results EVER and I was devastated once I finally ran out.

Have you tried any of these products? Which products do you use to give yourself 





No comments:

Post a Comment